USER SUPPORT AND CONTACTING KORG
If you have questions about the product, please contact the Korg distributor for the country in which you purchased it.
In order to receive product support, you must first activate your license for the product, and complete the User and Product registrations. Please understand that product support will not be provided if your registration cannot be verified.
When Requesting Support
You will need to provide the following information when requesting support.
- Your name and e-mail address (they must be the same name and e-mail address you used when registering)
- The authorization code or the product code of your product (See label found on the CD case or on a card included in the packaging)
- The name and version of your product (shown in the "About" window of the software)
The following information is required to enable us to help you quickly and efficiently. Please have it available before you contact us for support:
- Your computer system
- Manufacturer and model of your computer:
- CPU model and clock speed:
- Amount of installed memory:
- Total and remaining space on installed hard disk:
- Operating system and version:
- Audio interface model name and driver version:
- Other peripherals connected to your computer:
- Your question (please be as specific as possible)
* Before you request support, please check whether your question has been answered in the Owner's Manual or in the "FAQ for Registered Users".
* We are sorry, but time does not permit us to answer questions on basic computer operation, on the basics of setting up your computer for music production, on how to create songs or sounds, or regarding products not manufactured by Korg.