Read this first
AudioGate can be freely downloaded and used by anyone, but either
- A KORG MR series product or
- A valid Twitter account
is required in order to activate the software.
Users who do not own a KORG MR series product are also subject to the following limitations.
- User support will not be available from KORG Inc. nor from its regional distributors.
- The Auto Tweet function cannot be disabled.
* Internet access is required when activating, exporting, or creating a disc.
* You must allow AudioGate to automatically tweet to your Twitter account.
Software license agreement
KORG Inc. and KORG distributors in other countries are not responsible in any way for accidents or problems
with KORG products or other peripheral devices that may arise as a result of a download.
The Licensed Program contains copyrighted information. For the purpose of
protecting such copyrights, you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse
engineer, or otherwise reduce the Licensed Program to a human-perceivable
form (save as may be permitted by law).
You may not duplicate, alter, modify, rent, lease, resell, assign, loan, sublicense,
distribute the whole or part of the Licensed Program, or make
derivative works based on what is contained in the Licensed Program.
You may not transfer the Licensed Program to another computer through a
network. You may make only one backup copy of the Licensed Program,
which you are only allowed to use for the purpose of restoring the Licensed
KORG, in no event, will be liable for the direct, derivative, collateral or
consequential damage caused by the use of or the inability of using the
Licensed Program (including but not limited to damage of data, lost
commercial profit, interruption of work, lost commercial information),
regardless of the degree of damages, and even if KORG was aware of the
possibility of such damages or the possibility of a claim for damage from a
third party in advance.
- By downloading the software, you are agreeing to the terms set out in the agreement above. It is therefore important that you read this licensing agreement with care before using the software.
Last updated : October 18, 2013
- Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
- "DSD" is a registered trademark.
- Mac and Mac OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Windows XP and Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Logos, product names, and company names are their trademarks or registered trademarks.